Polyrhythm Piano Challenge (3 against 2). This is a challenge or exercise that all pianists can try.
It is playing 3 notes in the right hand while playing 2 notes in the left hand. Can you coordinate your hands to do this?
This video Jazer shows you how to do a simple polyrhythm piano exercise.
This exercise was originally found in another hand coordination video where he gave you 10 exercises to do. Check that video out here:
In this lesson:
1. 1 against 1
2. 2 against 1
3. 3 against 2 (The actual challenge for this video)
4. Body Percussion (to feel and understand the beat)
5. Polyrhythm challenge
- 7 Pitfalls Piano Beginners Face and Tips That Will Help - October 27, 2023
- Learn Clair de Lune Sheet Music by Debussy – Keyboard Practice Video - October 16, 2023
- Learn Moonlight Sonata Sheet Music by Beethoven, 1st Movement - October 9, 2023