Polyrhythm Piano Challenge (3 against 2). This is a challenge or exercise that all pianists can try.
It is playing 3 notes in the right hand while playing 2 notes in the left hand. Can you coordinate your hands to do this?
This video Jazer shows you how to do a simple polyrhythm piano exercise.
This exercise was originally found in another hand coordination video where he gave you 10 exercises to do. Check that video out here:
Play with 2 hands on piano (Practice these 10 easy exercises)
In this lesson:
1. 1 against 1
2. 2 against 1
3. 3 against 2 (The actual challenge for this video)
4. Body Percussion (to feel and understand the beat)
5. Polyrhythm challenge
Latest posts by Debbie Lee (see all)
- 7 Tips for How Adults Can Learn Piano Quickly - March 21, 2023
- Can You Teach Yourself the Piano? 5 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - February 23, 2023
- How To Practice Piano To Get Fast Results - February 3, 2023